About Internet Web Browser
- For cusotmer using Windows Internet Explorer Web Browser, [Run] button is already embeded in.
- For customer using Firefox Web Browse, need to add the [Run] button first. click: [Run Button] Add On] to install .
- Recommended internet connectivity speed is 3G or USB-3G stick, lower internet speed might experience extensive slow performance.
- Recommend to exam the connective speed with “Guest Account” to ensure you acceept the performance before you order.
User Access Account
For all systems, the guess access is— Username: guess, Password: unix-openlab
The “guest” user account provides ReadOnly permission only, such as view, list, create and edit file on “guest” home directory.
To acquire the full permission to uplift the UNIX profession skill, please go register on the Register Page .
Available Unix System
Solaris, AIX, VERITAS netbackup/Cluster, Brocade Switch, RedHat Linux Enterprise, HP-UX, Oracle etc.
Steps to Login to our Unix Enviroment
- Download SSH CLient Putty from here.
- Lunch Putty.
- When putty window comes out, input parameters as :
- port: 22
- Connection Type: SSH
- New Session: Follow the “Available Device Table” to input
- Existing Session: Click one of the session in “Saved Sessions” then click [Load] to load the session. Hostname or IP will be automatically assigned.
- Click [ Open] button will connect to the LAB box.
- For all devices could be access by guess, click the “UNIX-OpenLAB Avaialble Guest Device Index”.